Deu 8:6 So then, do as the LORD has commanded you: live according to his laws and obey him.
When I am in situations in my life and feel as if I am the only person on earth and God forgot about me, something happens and I feel the presence of God filling my whole body. God is so amazing and good. God can only work when our life is trusted in his hands. Gods way of dealing in our life is through miracles. I took a drive from Cape Town to JHB and while driving, God told me to expect a miracle. I seem to try and help God with miracles and that is when I start picking the channel through which God will manifest my miracle. It seldom to never happens the way I for casted.
What happened in Greytown over this last weekend astonished me. 60 000 men coming from all over the world to pray and praise God on a little farm in the middle of nowhere . I read it and the holy Spirit told me that God is in control.
God command us as Christians to: 1. Live according to my law 2. Obey me. The word command is not a question, it is a command, without any excuses.
The very next verse is a promise from God:
Deu 8:7 The LORD your God is bringing you into a fertile land---a land that has rivers and springs, and underground streams gushing out into the valleys and hills;
Deu 8:10 You will have all you want to eat, and you will give thanks to the LORD your God for the fertile land that he has given you.
We know God the provider in the Bible. God need to become the provider in our life
Deu 8:18 Remember that it is the LORD your God who gives you the power to become rich. He does this because he is still faithful today to the covenant that he made with your ancestors.
Expect a miracle, which will change your life Today!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment