Wednesday, February 27, 2008

God saves mother and son


This letter was sent to me from Raymond and Lorette Dye from African Development Missions. Pastor Robert Owadi the principal of the Rwanda Bible school wrote:

I was preaching this morning to the sisters from Psalms 3,seven people graciously got saved.

The whole environment was electrified with Gods presence people were crying under His touch.

One thing touched me more than all the others,a boy stood up to thank God for what He has done for him a six years old.

He said that he wants to thank God for the salvation of his mother,he had longed to experience the mothers love but she was too busy drinking,and many other things,he said I am so so thankful to God for saving her(he started crying uncontrollably)after he was calmed down,he proceeded that he had been thrown out of the house by the mother,and would beg for a place to sleep from people but they too chased him off,he rarely had food to eat,but now because of the salvation of the mother,they can spend time together.

The whole church went in tears,We prayed for Him that God will guide him to greater use.

I just thought it too overwhelming to keep it and not share it with you.

Keep Susan in prayers she needs them.

God Bless you much.

Robert Owadi

Watch more on www.believe-it.tv

1 comment:

JesusKrygers said...

I would like to urge people to pray for Raymond and Lorette and their work in Africa. Pray for Robert in Rwanda. If you would like to contact or contribute to African Development Mission, e-mail me and I would put you in contact with them.