Living as a Christian and walking with God is a wonderful experience of daily miracles. As I study the Word, I realized that God works when all other resources we may think of has passed.
As we study Jesus here on earth, I see that His whole ministry was based on prayer.
Matt 14:23 " After sending the people away, He went up a hill by himself to pray. When evening came, Jesus was there alone;"
Two things jump out of this scripture :
1. Jesus just fed 5000 people on five loafs and two fish. After this miracle Jesus took some time to pray. Prayer was His communication with the Father and his strength here on earth.
2. Jesus send the disciples away and spend this time alone in prayer.
Matt 6:6 " But when you pray, go to your room, close the door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what you do in private, will reward you."
The miracle of knowing God and seeing His hand in our life is one of the best feelings we can have. When everything is going wrong in my life, I know it is time to spend time with God alone.
Being secure in my belief that my Father is capable, brings out peace that can only come from our Father.
Faith and prayer becomes miracles. The secret is not to loose your faith or loose alone time with God.
Expect miracles when you pray.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment